Effective September 1, 2010, the new changes to theAccident Benefits regulations came into effect. This half-day session will discuss the practical applications of the new wordings, and implications on claims handling. Hands-onexamples will help you understand the implicationsof the new regulations, while highlighting the changes and the transition plan.
- Minor Injuries, what are they?
- What happened to the PAF?
- New Basic Limits for Med/Rehab and Assessments (but higher limits can be purchased)
- Non-Cat Limits lowered unless you purchase increased (optional) Benefits
- Non-Cat Injury: Accident Benefits Entitlement for Caregiver, Housekeeping and Home Maintenance
- New Forms