When you engage Cameron & Associates Consultants you receive the benefit of many decades of claims management experience. Many of our Clients have large self-insured retentions or deductibles and manage their own claims within this layer. We assist our Clients to contain their claims costs by developing internal claims handling procedures, write claims manuals and provide training for their staff. We offer advice on claims strategy and identify the steps our Clients should take to resolve the claim, either through negotiation or if necessary, litigation.
We also undertake Vendor RFP’s for selection of Independent adjusters and legal counsel and we audit vendors to ensure that they are adhering to their service requirements.
We specialize in:
- Products, Premises and Operations Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Professional Errors & Omissions
- Environmental Impairment
- Health Care and Medical Device Liability
- Long Haul Trucking including U.S. Exposures
- Claims Run-Off Services for Discontinued Lines of Business
- Claims Overload Services
Please contact us to discuss any assistance we can provide.