At Cameron & Associates, we are pleased to announce our new Mediation Assistance Program (M.A.P.) for Insurers.
Are you ready?
FSCO has recently initiated a project to clear the backlog of over 30,000 mediation requests.
Implications for insurers:
- Your AB team will receive an influx of mediation scheduling requests
- Your ADR team and claims handlers will experience a dramatic workload increase to prepare for mediations
- Your senior claims handlers will be preparing for mediations, spending less time on active files
At Cameron & Associates, our M.A.P. team is ready and available now for claims handling while your team readies for mediations. Our highly skilled Accident Benefits team provides on-site assistance to insurers on long and short-term contracts.
What our M.A.P. Team can do:
- Full AB file handling from Med./Rehab. to Catastrophic Claims
- Mediation brief preparation
Help with individual tasks within the AB department:
- Respond to incoming forms & mail
- Make initial calls & return calls on AB claims
- Identify red flags indicating possible fraud
- Reserve worksheets
- Processing & requesting payments
- Correspondence to claimants
- HCAI notification clearance
Please let us know how our team can support you.
Brian Grieve, Operations Manager via phone: 416-350-7359 or email:
Nicole Langley, Training & Business Development via phone: 416-306-2857 or email: