We have a passion for ongoing development and learning at Cameron & Associates. In our industry, change is the only constant, so we have to be ready! Our experience is what sets us apart.
Our team has developed several in-demand training programs. These programs are customizable, and can be offered in a series, as a half or full day and some can also be condensed to shorter Lunch ‘n’ Learns.
These are some of our programs for insurance training:
- Introduction to Accident Benefits
- Advanced Accident Benefits Handling
- SABS Updates September 2010
- Accident Benefits Legislative Changes
- Introduction to Claims
- Introduction to Auto Physical Damage Claims
- Fault Determination Across Canada
- Certificates of Insurance
- Mediation Skills and Preparation
- Understanding the Mediation and Arbitration Process
- Mediation Assistance Program (M.A.P.)
- Coaching and Mentoring Program (C.A.M.P.)
We are developing new sessions and programs all the time. Check back for updates, or contact us for specific suggestions and training needs.