We’re pleased to announce that the President of Cameron & Associates, Jim Cameron, has been accepted as a member of the Toronto Commercial Arbitration Society.
Jim is honoured to be part of such a great group of arbitrators.
From the Toronto Commercial Arbitration Society’s website:
TCAS mission statement
To promote and develop in Toronto a world centre for arbitration excellence to resolve international and domestic disputes by providing
- qualified arbitrators,
- exceptional facilities,
- experienced counsel,
- innovative research, and
- a supportive legal environment regardless of the location of the parties or their systems of law.
And to promote the use of arbitration to resolve commercial disputes by
- developing alliances with other arbitral organizations and centres of learning,
- sponsoring international conferences featuring preeminent practitioners as speakers,
- advocating supportive international and domestic legislation, and
- providing a forum and network for the exchange of ideas on all aspects of international and domestic arbitration
- promoting and understanding of available rules and arbitral institutions to facilitate commercial arbitration.